Learn about the Gold Coast Data Centre’s difference
the Data centre
Initially Gold Coast Data Centre expects to offset 100% of the data centre’s power consumption due to the recent installation of 120 solar panels. With a full data centre at maximum power consumption, we still expect to offset at least 50% of consumption via the solar system.
Here at Gold Coast Data Centre we understand the importance of being environmentally friendly so we’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure the services we provide not only exceed our customers’ expectations in reliability and quality of service, but we also ensure that we are playing our part in minimising our carbon footprint moving forward.
- 24 Data Racks capable of housing up to 1,056 physical servers.
- A+B Power feeds to all Racks.
- 180kVA Diesel Generator with Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Redundant UPS Systems.
- Redundant CRAC (Under Floor) Air-Conditioning systems.
- 24/7 Unattended Access featuring Access Control.
- 24/7 Security Monitoring.
- Redundant fiber optic Internet connections with fail-safe wireless link.